The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, August 04, 2003

Ooooo . . . Looks Like Self-Centered Gal Want To Do Haldir
Yes, saw this PM from Tessie today:
"YO, Jessica!

I want to cosplay Haldir~~! (If he is not already taken)

But I can't make it for MAC 2nd day. (Already have a team)

But I can make it for the other dates.

How?
"

Sheesh! This girl har, got no face still want to do my dearest Haldir. PM her back saying Haldir had been reserved for someone else. NO WAY I gonna allow Tessie to even join the LOTR Screening with us and NO WAY I gonna allow her to even do any of the Elves as she'll trash it 100% with her bad taste, self-centeredness etc. So many people don't like her and I DON'T like her either!

Should had put a note at the forum that certain characters will have a Very Strict selection drive (aka we don't like u, we won't allow u to do that character and even join the outing!). Seems bad but I'm only trying to please everyone in the group so a few people had been "Ban" from joining the group or even attend the screening with us.

Okay, off to start making the Templates for my Ringwraith Gauntlets. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home