The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, August 09, 2003

Quick Notes To Self:
Sun-Armor Workshop, Jurong East or Forum TRU
Mon- Arab Street, Jewel's Costumes
Tue- Settle Wig (Must draw the basic design for Haldir's hair in case I STILL can't get my Galadriel wig made wave -__- )
Wed- No idea
Thur- Still No idea

Okay, off to sleep rite now. Hopefully tomolo very early in the morning I can do some rambling about some Cosplaying Politics.

Come Clefairy, lets go to sleep. -__^


Mystery
You are the mystery woman


Which Ultimate Beautiful Woman are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Mysterious, Secretive, Dark, Possibly Evil one at work . . .Black is my favourite color anyway and I usually take the Dark Side before Redemption . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home