The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, October 19, 2003

I Knew It!
Xeno had been trying to reach a target that is beyond his grasp. @__@ Only 2 months till ROTK and 2 months of nothing to do since he's taking PSLE and he had given up wanting to do Gimli for the LOTR Project. Darn kid! I sense that he wouldn't be able to do Gimli since he first told me he's gonna do it while still holding on to that little hope that he'll prove himself true, but seems that my senses had been right afterall. I have little faith in him and still do. -__-

Wonder if I should go for Plan B and join Hassan into turning him into Gollum Mordor Style.

Sheesh . . . I also better get my butt to Little India to find the fabric for Kheldar's Boromir Inner Tunic and the trimmings for my Arwen Mourning Gown. And start printing reference photos upon reference photos of Boromir, Galadriel, Arwen Mourning, Ringwraiths, Elven Archer, March Warden and donno what else.

Time is running out and I hasn't completed a single thing! O__O

Okay, off to sleep now. Tomolo must wake up early to start my gears working so I can settle the drawings of Trinity Coat and go to Arab Street, Chinatown, Spotlight and finally Joo Chiat Complex to settle the Coat.

Namaarie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home