The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, October 17, 2003

Got Back From Joo Chiat Complex 1+ Hour Ago . . .
Had send in my Vanilla Costume and now to keep my fingers crossed and pray hard it'll turn up as accurate as possible. -__- Still need to get more of that Whitish Laces for the skirt part of the Dress.

Also send in my Myrtle's School Uniform but my seamstress said she'll settle it after Hari Raya since I don't need it in a hurry. As for EGL Dress, settle to send it in after Hari Raya too so I came home with the fabrics, buttons and laces again.

So on Dec 1st, I need to send in my Arwen Mourning Gown and EGL Dress.

As for Trinity Reloaded/Revolution Coat, my seamstress had agreed to do it for me so I'll need to draw out the coat sketch and print out as much pictures of the original and Fan's Version; and buy the Black Zip, Wet Look Vinyl and Polyester Linings this Mon (Sun Arab Street close while Chinatown sell in Yards) before sending it to her later in the day. Must also start researching on where I should get my Trinity Sunglasses from and get the order in by Tue night (payment will be by PayPal). Oh! Check out if I can get the tickets for Revolution this Sun too at Shaw Lido since the "Toll" is still at 9 people. o__O

Boy! Orchard Road will be painted Black (me, Danny, Hassan, Jeanette & Xeno) this Nov 8th! ^__^ Wonder if Danny will also insist that we do the Star Wars (and soon LOTR) Style Costumes Parade this Nov for The Matrix too (I think I sense a YES!).

Anyway, while at Spotlight, I finally gotten that Strawberry Printed Fabric (Strawberry Trail from USA). Gotten 1.5m as it was Bloody Expansive at SGD13.95/m, and I hope it's more than enough to make the big Bow and Trimmings for the dress later when I'm gonna make it. The background is in Pale Yellow so I might have to do the Dress in Pale Yellow too or Pale Pink, and other trimmings in White or Pink. The Headdress remain at White and Pink tho'. -__^

Also counted how many other types of dresses others can do and I got about 11:
- Raspberries
- Grapes
- Cherry
- Watermelons
- Lemons
- Pineapples
- Carrots
- Tomatoes
- Corns
(Can't remember the last 2-3 >__< )

Hmm, like that, got to make it a Fruits and Vegetable Basket Photoshoot. XD Must ask permission from Aimee as she's the one who conceive the idea first before me and whoever else who want to get involved in the theme start doing our costumes. -__^

Also gotten some White Laces (2m each) for a few of the Headdress. Will do the headdress after I had polish up my Headdress making skill to the extend that I can easily sell it locally or online. Nope; not trying to take away business from Bright, just want to make some beautiful and affordable Headdress for the local teen. Anyway, if the headdress turned out very well, can easily sell it off at eBay. -__^

Later, drop by Carrefour for awhile and discovered that the SGD1 Smoked Salmon I bought last week was indeed mislabelled. It actually cost SGD7 each so guess I had made SGD36 savings! ^__^ Hmm, maybe I should had gotten all 8 packets that day (nah! that's being too greedy).

Okay, got to go and have a late light Dinner now, unpack my stuffs and go online with Celebro. Yub, am getting myself off this computer more often since Celebro is almost fully online now (still need to get the pictures I need from this computer into disks so I can use them in my websites which are being created in Celebro).

Namaarie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home