The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Grumble Grumble . . . .
I got this reply about ordering my buttons today:
". . . .FedEx letter or postal service with tracking capability will cost about 25-30 US. We could send it regular mail,
but we cannot track and would not take responsibility. It will be about 10 US.
Please let us know how you want us to ship, and provide credit card information (visa or MasterCard). We do not do pay pal. . . .
"

Fine, I could risk it and take up the normal USPS Shipping but the payment part is killing me cause I have NO Credit Card and my Electronic VISA don't work! Will try to ask if they take International Money Order instead cause I really want a dead on buttons for my gown. >__< Last option is to get one of my friends with Debit Card to order it for me. -__-

Bet the Trimmings already gonna be different and the fabric for the body part already is (am using Polyester Velvet instead of Silk Velvet). My other alternative is to use the buttons I initially intended to use while I had gotten since a few months ago but I'll need to Rub 'n' Buff it Gold (Painting may cause the buttons to loose their design).

Oh! I think I should drag myself to Chinatown ASAP to get the velvet. 6-7m is a LOT of fabric okay and I scare the bolt is not long enough. I really want my gown to have a long Train, 1' longer than the original. -__^ 6-7m should be more than enough as my Galadriel one uses around 6m of fabric, including the amount for the sleeves (for the Mourning, the Sleeves will be 3m of Silk Velvet).

Hmm, what fabric can I use for the Train Duster? Cotton Poly with Thin Vinyl backing? The purpose is to absorb all the dirt that my train will get when I walk with it so it must be absorbant and waterproof. -__^

I still think the Witchking Helmet look like a Fish. @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home