The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Darn! >__<
Tok Ali came late today so I didn't have time to go out to Little India or Chinatown or Lido today. >__<

Must make sure I'll do it tomolo before I go to Joo Chiat Complex to meet my Seamstress in the late evening and send to her the few costumes I currently want her to do and ask her wherther she can do the Trinity Reloaded Coat for me by first week of Nov. So far, I plan to send in the following costumes first:
- Vanilla (White & Black Cotton Drill, White Laces, Yellow Cotton Bias Tapes, Black Buttons and White Nylon Netting)
- EGL Dress (Black Cotton Drill, Black Laces, Black Buttons and White Nylon Netting)
- Moaning Myrtle Uniform (Pinafold & Shirt)

If the price is affordable, I may send in a White EGL or SGL Blouse/Shirt later based on a Shirt I saw in the Gothic Lolita Magazine and my own creation. For that, I got to get the sufficient amount and correct types of White Laces first from Spotlight. -__^

Hmmm, must also remember to get a few items first (Buttons for EGL Dress, Sponge Shoulder Pads for Vanilla Dress, more Black laces, stiffer White/Ivory Nylon Nettings) from AMK Central, Spotlight, Chinatown and Arab Street before going to see my seamstress.

Will send my Arwen Mourning Gown after Hari Raya as I still need to get the exact buttons (will see if someone can spare me their Credit/Debit Card; if not get it from Cat) Trimmings and the Black Velvet for the body of the dress.

Also got to withdraw some money *again*. I must start selling off those magazines on eBay to get back some money man!


Here Goes

slytherin logo
SLYTHERIN!


A Harry Potter Sorting Quiz With LotR and PotC
brought to you by Quizilla

Guess I'm more the Slytherin now rather than Griffindor? o__O


jack g.
You are Captain Jack Sparrow. You love to drink rum
and you walk around like you live wherever you
happen to be. You are a very dishonest person
and therefore you can be trusted to be
dishonest, honestly... You are very clever and
never forgive people if they betray you. You
are also very agile (good for climbing up ropes
and standing on the masts of sinking boats).


Which Pirates of the Caribbean character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

HASH(0x8728dc4)
You're a great pirate! you know everything about
them, you know the code the clothes the boats..
erm... I mean ships...


Are you cut out to be a Pirate? (from Pirates of the Caribbean)
brought to you by Quizilla

HASH(0x87c2fd0)
You really do know Pirates Of The Caribbean! YOUR
MY HERO/HERROIN! GO YOU! GO YOU! GO YOU! YOU
GOT AN 100% ON MY QUIZ!!! HIP HIP ZOOMBINI!


How much do u know about Pirates Of The Caribbean?Test Knowledge here!
brought to you by Quizilla

p5
You loved it. I bet it's one of your favorites and
you've seen it more then once! Yes you are
obsessed.


Are you obsessed with Pirates of the Caribbean?
brought to you by Quizilla


frodo threatening gollum with sting
You, mellon nien, belong in Lord of the Rings. You
tend to the heroic, and would die for king and
country. Also, you can't wait for Dec.
17....and neither can I.


Do you belong in: Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Star Wars, or Pirates of the Caribbean
brought to you by Quizilla


Neo and Trinity
You two are like the couple everyone instinctively
thinks of when they think of the Matrix:
Trinity and Neo. He's driven, passionate,
brilliant, and special, and what's more, he
needs and loves you. You two keep each other
going. Just be careful not to let it burn out,
and you'll have a wonderful relationship!


Which couple from the Matrix Reloaded are you part of(girls' version)?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home