The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, October 15, 2003

#$&#@*@!&^%#$@
I CAN'T GET MY EVENSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She sold it off already cause she thot I don't want it anymore. @__@
"I thought your email said the necklaces and Brooches were too expensive, so I listed and sold them.
I no longer have the necklaces, and only have a few brooches left.
I am trying to find more, but it appears they are sold out everywhere.
"

Bloody hell! I got less than 2 months to get my Evenstar and everyone's Cheapo Elven Brooch!

Guess now I really got to send an e-mail to a real costumes company to enquire about the the cost of the shippings and order the stuffs ASAP! I have to get the Evenstar and Brooches in by early next month to really be on the safe side.

Bloody hell! @__@


On a good note, Danny had asked for The Matrix Revolution Outing be changed to Sat Nov 8th, preferable at Lido, so that he can show more people his Neo Reloaded Coat. o__O Agree to it as I'm may need more time to get my Trinity Reloaded Coat done and get the correct "pirated" Shades (need to start looking now since my USD114 in my Paypal account is now free to be used) so today I got to go down to Orchard Road to check out when Lido will start selling the tickets. Will also got to get one of the moderators to change my post last night and I bet more people will be able to attend this time. -__^

Okay, got to go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home