The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

A Few Down And More To Go . . . .
Kinda done the Photo Pages for Fiona, Victoria & Qing Yuan and with Sena's, Parish, Yazid, Kagumi, Hazel on the way. In total, got about 18 pages to do for the group members including me.

Well, at this rate, think I can only submit Fiona's, Victoria, Sena and maybe SarahC & Kagumi by the end of this week. The rest, hopefully by the end of next week while mine and some more others by Feb 28th.

Okay, off to try do my Haldir Marsh Warden Suit tonite or I'll have to wear my Rose Dress again this weekend for my job. -__- Oh! Think I can't wear my Elven Ear or even the Ear Tips cause my ears are still itching like Hell! >__<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home