The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, February 16, 2004

I Hope Sena Don't Hit Me. . . .
. . .But her real name is Victoria? :Þ

No, no; it's not anything funny or something but it seems there is starting to have 2 sets of people in the LOTR group having the same name; Victoria (Sena & Victoria) and Sarah (Sarah-Coldheart and Sarah-butcherknight).

Hehehee, I wonder if anyone gonna join in the group later and her Real or Christian Name is JESSICA. -__^ Ya, I know Jessica isn't my real name either but I had been having it since Pri. 4 or 5 that it kinda had became my other name these days other than ELP or DE or Haldir. ^__^

Okay, off to start work on the website now. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home