The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, February 02, 2004

My Bro Bought ROTK DVD from JB. . . .
Ya, now I can slowly jot down the monologue Frodo said after he return to Bag's End and a lot more phrases. But still, I'm planning to go watch ROTK only for probably the last time tomolo at GV JurongPoint as that is the only of 3 cinemas still showing it as of yesterday. -__- Why must Singapore Cinemas so fast stop the run of a popular movie? Why??????? @__@

Other than that, I went to Chinatown with Neesa yesterday to show her the Patterned Silk Chiffon I saw that she could use for her Galadriel Prologue Dress. The fabric still cost SGD9.50/m from the original SGD12.50 but when I do get it, I really planning to bargain till at most SGD8/m. I'm gonna get about 6m anyway just to be on the safe side and I love gowns that really flair anyway. -__^ The pattern for the Prologue-like dress asked for 6-8yards of cloths anyway. As for the lining, will probably turn to Silk Satin or one of the higher end Satin, tho' not Silky I think cause that one tho' cheap is a bit stiff for an Elven Dress IMHO. The sleeves and "cowl" collar will be Chiffon or Double Geogette and I'll use all the lace pieces I gotten previously to create the design on the sleeves. I'm also itching to add a proper tight sleeves under the extremely wide sleeves of the dress as I seldom wear things that show my arms unless at home. :? Hmmm. . . .

On the way home, I dropped by Borders to check out that Reading Light and it cost SGD20.90. @__@ Decide to just get a normal torchlight to the cinema instead for me to jot down costuming notes instead of getting that Reading Light. I just don't have SGD20 to spare for such a small light anyway. -__- Also tried to check out wherther they have The Art Of The Return Of The King and got to know it still hasn't arrived. MPH CityLink at City Hall already got it but Borders still haven't. Hmm, maybe I should just tumpang sekaki with Danny and order it from Amazon.com instead as it's only ~SGD41.50 compared to Border's & MPH's SGD60+++, and I may also want to get the CD At Dawn in Rivendell: Selected Songs and Poems from The Lord of the Rings. But for the The Lord of the Rings: Motion Picture Trilogy Soundtrack, it's better for me to get it from Singapore as Borders has it for SGD67.95 while HMV around that price too compared to Amazone.Com's ~SGD84.

Then, I dropped by Simply Toys and saw that they got the 5 Rings of Power (Nenya, Vilya, OneRing, Ring of Barahir & Ring of Witchking) for sale as a set for SGD199.90/SGD190 (Members), making it SGD39.90 each. Hmm, not bad considering Nenya & Barahir going for SGD59.90 each while next door at Caesar's selling each for SGD94. O__O Will have to SMS Qing Yuan as he loose my Vilya on Sat >__< and I really want to get the other 3 rings of power to keep (my Ring of Barahir is fading anyway).

Then, off to Caesar to get a tube of Metal Glo to polish my 3 LOTR Swords this weekend. Cost me SGD8.41 after member's discount (tho' I don't have one XD ). Now I just need to get a plain o' polishing cloth from the hardware store or something and off to polishing my swords this weekend. ^__^

Oh! While surfing, I found this website selling a cheaper and more expansive version of Evenstar. o__O I wonder if I should ask at the LOTR_Costume ML about their opinions on this "Official" LOTR Merchandise. o__O

Okay, off to clear my E-Mail, answer a few posts at the LOTR_Costume ML and then get my stuffs ready for later today. Have to go to Singapore Polytechnic to meet Roger from the Singapore Science Centre about the Roadshow. I hope I don't get lost cause I had been to SP only once and it was a long, long time ago. -__-

And I still haven't start on my Haldir Marsh Warden suit which I'm suppose to wear this weekend at the LOTR Marathon. >__<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home