The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, February 16, 2004

*Pop In Head*
Hmm, had been gone for almost a week it seems with no rambling and mumbling to myself. o__O Well, let just say I got a bit too much stuffs to do currently other than spent hours on the net.

For a start, I got a "job" as a "Promoter" for the LOTR Motion Picture Trilogy Exhibition Roadshows thanks to Ann and the roadshow organizer, Roger. What I have to do is either come in my LOTR costume or White Shirt & Pants and distribute the exhibition pamplets cum calender. Also have to tell the public what's the exhibition is all about and get them to buy the tickets at the roadshow. Pay is okay at Officially SGD5.50/hour but in reality a bit higher. So far had done 4 days at Junction 8 and Temasek Polytechnic and I got 6 more days to go at least at Plaza Singapura and Tampinese Mall. After that will be unconfirmed jobs at Suntec and a buncha other places which may include KL. O__O

As for a more permanent job, I can now apply for the job at the Singapore Science Centre during the run of the Exhibition only now BUT I have no idea how to write a resume. -__- So I better find a way to do it by this weekend or I'll be dead.

Okay, will talk more about my life since the past couple of weeks later. Got to settle my mails, start on the LOTR Group Members' Resume pages and start making my Haldir Sword from Cardboards and his Marsh Warden Suit Mock-Ups.

Hope I can stay up tonite till tomolo morning to finish the sword and the mock-up.

Oh! Someone selling the Pamplet cum Calender at eBay now for USD1 each. Well, I can kapur a lot more than that and sell it off if I want but I think I better not yet.

Ps: My Ears is swollen from not removing the Spirit Gum on the nite I removed my ears and trying to scratch it off instead. Ya, ya; I had been warned by people like Cat at the ML last Dec but experiences kinda make me not follow it. Well, had learned it the HARD way it seems. >__< Hope it will recover by this Fri or I'll have to wear the Woochies Space Ear Tips instead.

Pss: Bleak it is for me to finish my Rumil Armor by the SSC Assignment. Must settle my Haldir Marsh Warden Garb as a back-up plan.

Psss: I need people who knows how to take photographs to take my photos when I'm in costumes. >__< I still haven't gotten a proper photos of myself when I'm in my Rose Dress, let alone my Mourning Dress. >__<

Pssss: Sena and co. using the Woochies Demon Ears. No wonder it's different from the Woochies Space Ear Tips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home