The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Chingay 2004 & LOTR Movies Marathon. . . .
Participate in the Chingay Parade yesterday in my Arwen Rose Dress as part of the audience participation segment. We kinda represent the LOTR Fans in Singapore and 7 (Me, Qing Yuan, Victoria, Sharm, Fiona, Yazid & Xeno) of us came. No there was NO Cosplayers in the segment we are in except us. -__- Anyhow, we enjoyed ourselves last nite and have plans to participate again next year if the segment will be around. The question now, where to do LOTR or SW (my Zam has to be 80% completed by then)

Anyhow, I saw that guy who said he and group doing the SW Fanfilm called "The Pig Menace" back in 1999. He has 2 of his people there dressed as Amidala and some Jedi wearing RUBIES costumes and WEARING PLASTIC MASKS! Can you believe it? Of all things, wearing Rubies costumes and wearing Plastic Mask like some 8-year-old kid during Halloween! >__< My gosh! That is kinda an insult for such an official event like this. >__< And from what Xeno told me, they really must had been some rich kids cause they have no respect in the handling of the Master Replica Lightsabres; they just throw it on the floor when settling down. Hey! Even tho' SW don't exist in Real Life, a weapon is a weapon and you have to treat is with respect. Heck! I spar with my Hasbro toy one but I still put it down gently on the floor whenever I needed to and handle it with respect as tho' my life depend on it. Even our dear Danny who is rich doesn't do that and take very good care of his stuffs. Frankly, if want to do SW, do a proper costume lah! Can't make it, then assembled it like I used to do and still do here and there now. I don't ask them to tailor make expansive ones, assembled also can as long as it looks like it belong to SW. Pity last nite we were doing LOTR or else we will put them to shame with our SW Costumes. -__-

Other than that, I also gotten 5 tickets for the LOTR Movies Marathon this 7th Feb at Cathay Orchard Cineleisure. The movie will start at 8.15pm and end around 5am the next morning, in time for the morning train. XD Sharm & Danny had reserved theirs while Fiona interested in it if she can convince her parents to let her go for the night. So I still got 1 extra ticket left and I better find someone to take it as it's SGD25 while is still a LOT of money to me. -__- I'll wear a LOTR Costume to the Marathon and I'm aiming for Haldir or just be his sister who took over his post after he died (READ: I donno if I can bind successfully! >__< ). Maybe not the full 6 layers since I still haven't gotten the fabric for the Inner Tunic but at least looking like Haldir's Garb. -__^

Oh! Did I mentioned Sharm's Fountain Guard Helmet turned out well. And I ALMOST break her cheek piece while examining it. -__- So sorry Sharm! -__-

Okay, I'm sleepy not and gonna catch a quick nap or something. Will talk more later or tomolo. -__^ I been wanting to post about my fears about that selection process for the Opening Ceremony of the LOTR Trilogy The Exhibition this March. Fine, we knock out 95% of the other people at the Line Party but still . . . I fear that some of our effort, some doing a new costumes just for the event will go to waste just because the judges chooses to select the other people whose costumes are actually half-pass-six in real life. >__< Hey! Let's face it; all the costumes except for the BR Arwen & Female Ranger sucks! And that Elven Ranger (Whom had been labelled as "The Bitch") want to show cleave, then better look at my Rose Dress cause that dress REALLY show all my cleave that it can rival Liv's when she wore the Mourning Dress, when I wear it properly as how it suppose to be! Even Iman's costume don't even look like Eowyn's White Wool one. At least with Nessa, although currently she didn't wear the blonde wig, her costume is well done and does look like the orginal at the first glance. -__^ Also she choose to do the Green Dress which is seldomly done by others. Must remember to snap photos of her in it with the Blonde Wig and send it over to ACS-LOTR Scrapbook. I owned Cat not only money (the rest of the payment for the Woochies Ears) but also 2 reports and the photos of each members of my LOTR Team. I'm sooooo proud of them! ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home