The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I Had Gotten My LOTR Doujinshi!!!!! ^__^
And the 2 with Haldir on the cover is in the package; was afraid that the seller put them up for sale again as I nearly forget how many Doujinshis I had bought (&^@!*#&%$#@&^&%$ eBay's 30 Days Record!). In total, I had gotten 6 Doujinshi which will last me for quite some time tho' I'm itching to bid on more. XD Will start reading them later when I'm free. -__^

Anyhow, this morning, Sharm and me went to Junction 8 at 11am to watch ROTK (the 10.30am show). This is my 6th viewing (had reached my target! ^__^ ) and Sharm's 2nd so I saw a few other stuffs about the costumes and armor, and get to write down certain dialogs. So far, I got these:
- There seems to be some sort of Scalloping Sewing on the edges of Arwen's Blood Red Dress
- The back of Elrond's Robe confirmed has a Reverse Pleat from the waist down
- There is the "neck protector" on the Witchking's Paldrons. His armors were also put on by Orcs of Minas Morgul
- "Certainty of death; Smuge to success! What are we waiting for?" Gimli

I still need to see and quickly copy the monologue Frodo said when he was at Bags End. Something like "How do you go back to the life like once before? . . . some hurts run too deep . . ." A great pity as on today, there is only 6 showings at 5 cinemas out of 29 cinemas in Singapore. >__< Also must remember to go to Borders to get one of those reading light so I can write easier in the cinema.

I also went out with Fiona *again* to Chinatown to get the fabrics for Kenneth's Fitwit Costume. We went through all the shops there and finally came to buy this SGD10 (original price 12-16 I think) 60" Grey Jersey Velvet and some sort of Patterned Crepe Satin for the Sash. So SGD35 had been deducted from Kenneth's budget of SGD40-60.

And while there, I saw a few White Patterned Chiffon (the shop owner said they are Silk) that came be used for Galadriel's Dress. One has nice small flowers & vines but only about 3m left. The other is mostly vines and got lots left. Both goes for SGD9/m which is a bit too much IMHO. I could try to bargain for SGD7 if I buy a lot. Anyhow, I have no idea if I want to do Galadriel's again or how much fabrics I'll need to make either of her dress. I can't spare the cash currently anyway. -__- Will see how the next few days or when I got there again.

Okay, off to tidy up downstair as Fiona is coming later this afternoon to sew her costume and I need to start on my Fountain Guard Shirt aka Haldir Tunic Mock-ups. I think I also better catch a lot of sleep or I'll be stonning again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home