The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

What The Hell? @__@
Got this from Stephy yesterday:
"Yo~

In that case, maybe I just ask you over here?

We would actually like to invite you to be in charge of outings that SCC organises, would you want to try?^_^

Stephy
"

Sheesh! @__@ Are they desperate for someone to take over the organizing of SCC Outings? o__O Of all people me? I know I'm a "good" planner as it's in my name (ya, I had one of those certs that states the qualities of someone with my real name done before and it states that I'm a good party planner) but I just have way too many things on my hands now and with me planning to work full-time for SSC next month. Planning the LOTR Costumes Parade already gave me headaches and making me more bald.

Moreover, I'm trying to pull myself away from the Cosplay Community to go back to my roots aka Costuming where we pay a LOT more attentions to details and research than just doing as many costumes as possible per year. I'm also getting pissed off with the kind of newbies there is in the Cosplaying Community that I'm finding more faults than pros in Cosplaying in Singapore. Heck! I rather be famous Internationally, among people all over the world who give their sweat and blood to the creation of their costumes and props than to be famous in Singapore. I seek to put happy faces on the kids' faces than to be featured on the local newspaper. -__^ I had seen and felt it before and I awaits to do it again and again and again. -__^

Okay, off to do more work on the members' profile webpage then to continue with Haldir. -__-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home