The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Just A Quick Rundown. . . . .
On what Fiona and I did yesterday.

We went to People's Park Shopping Centre and I finally gotten 7 Yards of that (Patterned) Silk Chiffon (or burnt silk) for my future Galadriel Prolog Dress at SGD8/yard from the original SGD12/yard. The uncle kept saying that 5 yards is more than enough for me even after I showed him how wide the dress and its sleeves are but I insisted on buying 7 yards. Now when I'm home, I realized that I MUST combine the cloth with plain Chiffon for the Sleeves and Cowl Collar as the body will take up about 5 yards while the 2 sleeves 4 yards. @__@ Anyhow, the sleeves are suppose to be plain Chiffon with the patterns getting more and more dense as it goes downwards so I'm kinda on the rite path. -__^

The only thing to do now is to get the Plain Chiffon (and make sure it match the Pattern Chiffon I had gotten yesterday) from Arab Street, learn to make a dress using the patterns I got and slim down so I'll look great as Lady Galadriel. Well, won't see the costume becoming a reality till later this year or next year. -__-

Ps: I'm getting obsessed with my new Altergo, Anarien. She's younger sister to Haldir and the 2 shared the same father and the same mother as Rumil and Orophin. Look out for her Very Secret Diary, FanFic and the costume. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home