The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, July 01, 2004

I Missed The LOTR Exhibition....A LOT!!! >__<
Anyhow, I had a weird dream related to it the previous night.

I was back at the Exhibition hall and it was still on BUT with many of the items packed away. @__@ Some of the items had been shifted around to fill whichever shelves that had been emptied and visitors are still going around the hall.

And the weirdiest thing of all, the Gandalf Chair/Scaling Interactive was still functioning with the Background CD missing so we had to put some kind of weird-modern-day-backgrounds instead. And the camera was right in front of me (easily adjustable some more) with the photos printed on A4 size.

I saw remembered telling Natasha (a fellow Condition Reporter) that Az will need us the next day to finish packing the remaining stuffs although our contract had ended the day before (or something).

And I was telling a visitor (Malay Man?) that he should had come earlier to view the exhibition, not now that many of the stuffs had been packed away.

Boy, I really missed the exhibition. -__- Wonder when I'm gonna get my Dosages of Anti-LOTR-Exhibition Depression Medicines. -__-

Okay, off to try to sleep now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home