The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, July 12, 2004

I Had A Dream Last Nite....
Actually it was Sunday after I came back from KL (will talk about that later).

I dream that I was in the LOTR Exhibition Hall again and doing the Condition Reporting as part of the Dismantling Team. Had took down Gil-Galad and Haldir's Banners and was crading it looking for a mobile table to place it on. Then Az (the Te Papa Lady) call us into the Movie World to be briefied as there is a new team (and I was from the old team? o__O ) which was a lot of people (about 10?). I asked her about where I should place the Banners and she told me to use my own judment as before.

Then the new team members got onto the stage (?) and some were wearing the Star Wars Imperial Royal Guard Costume/Armor with the helmet off!

Of course after that, I was rudely awaken by my Grandma. -__-

Hai. . . .I really missed the LOTR Exhibition and still can't forgive myself for scanning the wrong manual. Should had done it on the Condition Reports rather than the general setup one! >__<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home