The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Report For Singapore Starlight Cinema. . . .
It was average compared to Malaysian's. -__-
 
I want to the last screening day of Singapore Starlight Cinema at Fort Canning Park. The location is good for Toilet Breaks and photography (oooooo! Fort Canning at night. So pretty but eerie). There is plenty of dustbins around and nearby for me to dispose of my garbage and can drinks vendeling machines to provide the drinks. The ground not too wet too and I was feeling comfortable in my choosen location.
 
Then the screening starts. . . .and it's just like watching a movie at the cinema only longer. There were many ads; for the main sponsor itself Stella Artois Beer. Van Helsing only started at 8.37pm when it suppose to start at 8pm. -__-
 
Then when they started showing LOTR: The Return Of The King, things started to fall apart. >__< First, there was no sound and the screen went blank for a couple of seconds in the first 5mins. Then, the screen was blur here and there. And certain parts are skipped by a couple of frames. Frankly, the screening kinda below the standards I see at Malaysia's Starlight Cinema last weekend. -__- And it was a lot less audience so when the Malaysia one said it's the Largest Outdoor screening for Starlight Cinema, they really meant it. @__@
 
Oh yes, Haldir was there yesterday. I changed into my March Warden suit upon arrival minus the wig and the moment I went down the stairs, someone called me Legolas. >__<>Van Helsing finish, I quickly put on my wig and went home in it. Oh, little reaction from the audience here in Singapore. Not even from the Taxi driver. Maybe they are used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home