The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, July 16, 2004

Imperial Officer Darth Prion Anyone? -__^
 
Just have this urge (again @__@) to get an Imperial Officer Uniform done as part of my SW Character various position in the Imperial Navy. Think the last I check, she's still an Lieutenant Admiral (my creation. by rank below Grand Moff and above Grand Admiral but by authority, below Darth Vader as she's his only successful apprentice) of the Super Star Destroyer Terminator, station in the Unknown Regions. This will be my backup SW Imperial Costume in case I can't become a Biker Scout in time for EpIII release next May 2005.
 
Hmm, so that makes a White Uniform aka Admiral Thrawn and thank God, no cap. \/ -__^ Or should I stick with the Olive Uniform aka Grand Admirals and Admirals?
 
And with the instructions Kathay had wrote (and even though I do own the pattern), think to my Seamstress I will run IF she charge me less the SGD150 for the suit (Tunic and Pants). Now to get a not too heavy fabric for the Garb, probably Polyester Suiting. -__-
 
Maybe Monday I'll go to Arab Street to check out the fabrics. Need to drool at that SGD190 7.5m of Heavily Beaded, Embroderied Trimming again. Think I can use it for the Arwen Cranberry Gown. Then again, was the trimming for that Dress suppose to be Antique Gold or Silver. @__@

Must garb some sleep. Wanted to sleep at 2.30am but keep toose and turn instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home