The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Arwen Gown Anonymous
I must confess; I'm such an Arwen Gowns Addict. :-P Today I had the urge to print out the writes up on some of Arwen Gowns and I printed out the ones on the White WETA Gown, Cranberry Gown and Arch Dress.

Now I really, really want to get at least one of them done soon and feel like getting the fabrics and trimmings tomolo and sending it to my usual seamstress. Or better still since all 3 has the same design and cut, all 3! O__O

And I got the sudden urge to do "Coma" Jibrille from Angle Sanctuary Dress too as I'm still yet to see someone do a PROPER replica of it (all 4 I see are so inaccurate or too simple).

Okay, okay, I must remember my pledge to make my own gowns this year. All 3 actually have simple and straight forward design so why should I waste SGD200 per dress to have it done by my seamstress when I can make it myself? And my pile of cloths is not getting any lower (READ: I still got lots of costumes to finish) so I shouldn't be adding another 50cm to the height.

Hai. . . .I'm really an impatient person. -__-

Oh, FYI, I think I should be going to the Starlight Cinema this Sat. Will probably be Haldir, with a more shiny hair as I had gotten the Olive Oil to soften the wig. Must remember to trim my eyebrows today (thank God, Haldir got a thick eyebrown and not thin like Legolar or Arwen -__^ ), shave my sideburns tomolo and bring the hairnet. Nah, my ears is still recovering so no pointy ear. -__-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home