The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Better Say This Before I Forget.....
I had a dream about working at the Scaling Exhibit at the LOTR Exhibition a week or so ago tho' it wasn't exactly like the exhibit or clear. Was trying to arrange somebody and the TV wasn't working. Then I was turning a key like I usually turn the OneKey to snap photos.

I also had a dream of the Fat Donut following me and someone else (a friend guy) around in the bookshop the nite after I told my brother about her and what a bad reputation the Bart is giving of the Eurasian kids. After she followed someone else, I went out to the outside of a cinema and saw some people wearing some wizard kind of clothing and entering it. Then I saw Sena and friends, and she allowed me to follow her so we can chat inside. Once entering the cinema, I saw Judy of TheOneRingCircus and was praising her about her Gimli costume which she was partially wearing. o__O Of course after that, I was rudely awaken by my Grandma. >__<

Hai.....I missed the LOTR Exhibition. Can't wait to get the photos from TheElvenQueen to refresh my memory......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home