The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Bits & Pieces From HoME.....
Just want to say that the family line and ways of the Eldar is getting even more confusing as I start reading certain pages in my History Of Middle-Earth book. Like Finwe actually got 5 kids from his 2nd wife, 2 who are the sons, Fingolfin and Finarfin. @__@

And I still can't find the phase that will support my theory of Haldir's & Anarien's mom able to remarry and finally gotten 2 more sons, Rumil and Orophin. Divorce don't exist among the Eldar even with death unless the spouse choose to remain in the Hall of Mandos like Finwe's 1st wife. @__@

Oh! Just say I'm WAY behind schedule for my Haldir Elven Archer. And due to the width of the velvet which was just 68-70", I'll be doing 3/4 circle skirt instead of a full circle skirt as the width of 1/4 circle is already 39" so 2 sides 78" not including seam allowance at the sides. Can still get the full circle skirt with the Foil Jersey. -__^

Am taking off on Sat so can go shopping at Arab Street, Arts Friend and even Chinatown to take my Blonde wig with Fiona. And I think I know what fabric to use for my Scales Skirt Backing to get the similar rough-weave fabric look like the original.

Will SMS her tomolo after I top up my POD Card. Oh! The Security Guard, Govin gotten for me a new Battery Pack from Johor for SGD10 so I can now receive and talk cock on my Handphone again. But need to change the casing as the bottom part is broken.

Hmmm....Red or Black so that I can redecorate it with Darth Maul Tatooto Pattern? o__O

Off to sleep now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home