The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I Got Them!!!! \/^__^
The Barbie as Galadriel and Ken as Legolas Dolls of course! ^__^

Got to know at LOTR_Costume ML yesterday that someone gotten her Galadriel already (think from Amazon.com) and about an hour later, got the phonecall from Magma Heritage that my Galadriel and Legolas are ready to be collected. Collected it from the shop (after a little mixed-up as they had moved to Geylang Lor 23, near Aljunied MRT Station) and paid SGD69.90 for each. They are still in the box now, tho' I had removed them from the box for awhile for a review at the LOTR_Costume ML.

They are so pretty ^__^ tho' I wish they have more accuracy in them. But I'm pleased that on the Galadriel, they took the trouble to print on the exact same design as on the original gown. Well, after greeting it (the Galadriel Mirror Dress) every morning for 3 months straight and squiting my eyes to see the other design on the lace from my ComputerCam photo of the dress, guess I can recognize the design anywhere. -__^

Cleafairy & Padme are still arguing now over who get the 2 dolls...... o__O

Oh! On the Elven Archer front, check out Nauralass' Haldir Armor as she worn it at RingCon Germany. Looks great doesn't it? -__^

Wonder if I can do the same with only 27 + 25 days between work to do it. >__<>Scales Skirt scales cutting stage; I only got about the amount to cover up 2 A4 size paper and I still need about 20x that amount, inclusive of 1/3 of them having to be bronze/copper in color. @__@

Help!!!!!! @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home