The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Heeheeheehee.....I Made It Again.....
I submited my old Imperial Royal Guard Photo to the Rebelscum.Com Annual Halloween Contest and got posted under the contestant again. -__^ Didn't win but who cares? I just want to see my face up there and show that there are SW Costumers in Singapore. ^__^

Here's my page.

Anyhow, looking at the winners, I can say that they all deserved it. ^__^ Kristen Lillis aka Leia with Blonde hair won the top prize with Slave Leia Outfit. From looking at the photos at her website, I really loved how they had turned out; she looked almost painting-like, other than the costume is quite detailed (and I understand it's her Version 3.0? ). I also love Yvonne in her Zam Wesell, other than the fact that I love Zam Wesell and suppose to do her for next year. The Elvis Trooper (Ken Tarleton) was expected; every year when I go through the DragonCon and SW Celebration photos, I was looking forward to seeing him in his Elvish Trooper/Han/Ghostbuster costumes.

Oh, I also saw that someone had done the ROTS Padme Green Robe. Not bad IMHO and I can't wait to make mine. Gonna be a lazy bumb and just lightly paint on the Amidala Emblem all over the Dress. -__^

Still doing the scales for my Haldir Elven Archer Scales Skirt. >__< Can read all about my progress that cannot rival a tortoise and my whine over at my blog for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home