The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, October 29, 2004

"Busy" With Work & Elven Archer.....
So don't expect too much updates from me these past days till my off-day on Mon as I have to come back on Tue morning till afternoon due to insufficient no. of people working.

Rants about the progress of my Elven Archer Armor will be in my Blog of it so look at there for more updated news. -__^

Off to bed as I got to work tomolo unlike *somebody*

(Roll eyes cause pissed off with her atitude today; happily reading her book instead of attending to the visitors even tho' they are merely 2 metres or less away and it's her duty as it's within her area! Hey! I got an armor to complete within 1 month & 2 days and yet you don't see me working on it during working hours and only during lunchtime and on the way to or from work. It's called "RESPONSIBLE"!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home