The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Comment & I Want To Quit.....
The new ROTS Teaser Poster kinda looked interesting but the Vader Mask formed with Anakin's Cloak kinda reminded me of the helmet of Dark Helmethead from Spaceballs. Well, we'll see how the movie will turned out.

Okay, what am I gonna wear for ROTS Charity Premiere? @__@ ROTS Padme Green Cape or Imperial Officer (will get my seamstress to make it for me early next year IF I did loose some weight), Sabe Royal Decoy (Got to work on that >__< ) or Biker Scout (got to save like hell for that). Zam is kinda out of the picture unless I got lots and lots of money to spare to get the parts I can't make myself like the Helmet, Pipe Socket, Brooch etc. And I'm still fat so will look terrible in the Lavender/Purple Body Suit of her. >__<


As for work, I feel like quiting as after a week, I found that my co-workers lack the commitment. Yesterday, from the moment we open till way after their lunch, they were playing games! And this happened even when there are lots of visitors around. I'm not very happy with that. 1 uncommitted person is more than enough but 4? Moreover, school holiday is coming so even more visitors are expected.

Heck, if just standing there observing visitors is "okay" but playing games rite in front of them? PLEASE!

The only reason I'm doing this is for the money and Ross keep pestering me to take it up. I needded the money to go to Sydney to see the LOTR Exhibition one last time. I missed them all, especially that I helped to pack them up. And I also need the money to buy my Biker Scout Armor for ROTS release next year, other than get more materials for my other SW/LOTR Costumes.

Hai.....I counted that for the Sydney trip, I only need to work till end of Dec but the other stuffs are also asking for money so can I survive it?

LOTR Exhibition was totally different. Everyday, I looked forward to come to work no matter how tired I was or sad that I missed my freedom and outings with my friends. The moment I entered the hall and is greeted by Saruman, then Galadriel, Theoden, Sauron etc etc, all the pain just disappeared. I love all the costumes and props and I cared so much for their well-being to become protective over them. I looked forward to something everyday.

But in the Planet Games Exhibition, WHAT am I looking forward to except the money? There is no passion, nothing to look forward to daily and the people I'm working with hasn't shown commitment.

I feel total regret over taking up this job, and the only thing making me come back is the money I needed to go to Sydney and money to afford my next SW/LOTR Costumes or Armor.

Will I survive?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home