The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Arrrrhhhh & Woh!
Okay, I was playing Lord Of The Rings: The Battle For Middle-Earth again today at work. -__^

The bad part is, I had to start from scratch again as the computer I'm on had system failure so there goes my game at Eastfold.

The good thing is, I reached Helm's Deep within 6 hours so that is a big achievement for someone who hasn't played RPG game shun for The Sims. ^__^

Oh! For the record, I gotten a SGD108 Brown Suede Boots from Mark & Spencer for my Elven Archer. It was in the rite color and when I tried it, it fits me like a glove so I just can't afford NOT to get it. Will make the Boot/Shin Cover for it later. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home