The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, January 07, 2005

LOTR: The Battle For Middle-Earth
What can I say? ^__^ I'm getting hooked onto the game Lord Of The Rings: The Battle For Middle-Earth, tho' I'm trying to limit it to once every 2-3 days play at the Gameaxis Lan Gaming Arena at my workplace. :-P Am currently at the Good Rohan-Eastfold and can only continue playing in the morning of tomolo or on Tue when there is little visitors.

Other than that, I wrote the list of SW Costumes I have to complete after I'm done with my Elven Archer Armor the other day. The toll stands at 17 costumes & Armor! O__O
  1. TPM Sabe, Royal Decoy (Black Gown)
  2. Singapore Jedi-Padawan
  3. Singapore Jedi-Master
  4. ROTS Padme Green Robe
  5. TPM Padme Naberrie
  6. AOTC Padme White Battlesuit
  7. Si-Addien Jedi Padawan
  8. Si-Addien NJO
  9. AOTC Boba Fett
  10. Imperial Officer
  11. TPM Handmaid Maroon Cloak
  12. Darth Prion
  13. Darth Maul Sith Training
  14. ANH Manga Princess Leia Senator Outfit
  15. Imperial Royal Guard Ver. 2.0
  16. Biker Scout
  17. Zam Wesell

Ya, the last 2 will depend on my time and money but we'll see how. -__-

I thought LOTR Costuming is money consuming as accurate materials is need but Star Wars is a LOT worse. =__=


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home