The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Should I Do It? o__O
Had been itching to have another LOTR Costume from an Illustration done out of boredom. I know I said before about getting the Arwen Blue one, like the one Kurama did in early 2003 done but thinking back about my aim to have her whole wardrobe from the movie, I think I'm better off doing other characters' costumes.

The past couple of days, while surfing online at work, I saw this Alan Lee Illustration of Galadriel for the LOTR Novels:

Beautiful isn't it? And it's quite similar in design to the movie version of her Fellowship Greeting/Mirror Dress so I can use similar pattern to it. The only thing I'm aiming rite now is to avoid Princess Cut/Seams so that means waiting till my body is slimmer.

Materialwise, I see Real or Polyester Silk Satin for the dress with Habotai or Polyester Lining. The Cape, maybe I'll go for Chiffon or Double Georgette. Hmmm...the shop selling that Silk Chiffon I gotten for my Galadriel Prologue Dress (but seems more suited for her Mirror Dress) is selling it for SGD5/yard now so I think I may use it. Will just need to add a couple of beads to weight it down or something. -__^


And I'm also itching to order another Galadriel-like wig just in case. o__O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home