The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Addicted To Hellsing....
Arrrhhhh!!! What will happen to Arucard in Episode 14 onwards????? I WANT TO KNOW!!!!

Yub, had started watching Hellsing since the previous Thur and true enough, it is very interesting. I seems to fanci interesting Vampire-like movies except Buffy with Bram Stoker's Dracula on the top of the list. Hmmmm.....a Vampire Monster with a dash of humanity. -__^

Also gotten the VCD last Thur and altho' it stated to be Japanese/Mandarin Dialogue and English Subtitle, it's actually Japanese/English Dialogue. And the Episode 12 Japanese Dialogue is faulty or else my DVD-Recorder can read it (yes, thanks to my DVD Recorder/Player, I get the option to choose the dialogue I want to hear -__^ )

2 Comments:

  • At 9:57 AM , Blogger C said...

    Hi. I'm not sure, but I heard that Hellsing is only 13 episodes long...

     
  • At 8:34 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

    Really? =__= Pity. I really will love to know if Alucard ever get to eliminate his enemy and find out who created those chips.

    Thanks for the lead! ^__^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home