The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Slow! Slow! Slow!
My progress for my Star Wars costumes had been very, very slow and I kept getting distracted. =__= I suppose to be doing the Cape for my Clone Wars Snow Bunny Padme but it's still in 2 pieces. Also suppose to do the Inner Dress for my ROTS Padme Green Robe Inner Dress but I haven't got pass the front panel of the dress. Hai....hope I can get it done soon or will be Bathan Poodoo!

The only good things happening so far was that I gotten a Light Blue Pants that can pass as AOTC Boba Fett's. Combinding it with the Dull Dark Medium Blue Long-Sleeves T-Shirt I have, I now only need to do the Vest, Poncho (since going more for Rain scene) Leg Wraps and Belt to complete the outfit. Oh! Of Course the hair too but since this outfit is a back-up one, will only rent it from the Costume shop.

Okay, off to try dyeing the White Cheesecloth for my Padme Water Gown Inner Dress and need to send the dress to the seamstress tomolo evening. Nah! The Shade of Blue I get isn't close yet to the actual one so maybe I'll add a little Deep Blue to the Arabian Blue Dye I did yesterday or something. The process now is to dye the cloth Madonna Blue, then after a quick wash, Arabian Blue. But I need it to be a shade darker! @__@

Oh! Should I also burn it and get the Manga ANH Leia Ceremonial Dress done by the seamstress too? Gonna have a tight undersleeves under the Double Georgette Outer Sleeves since I don't wear anything sleevesless. But that means I got to get ~4m of White Duchess Satin plus Polyester Lining and 3m of White Double Georgette. More money spent! @__@ But the Outfit is so nice and with the good price I been getting with this seamstress, I think I can marginally afford it. I'm a very impatient person anyway. -__^ Will see how tomolo when I make a run to Joo Chiat Complex & Arab Street before meeting my friend at AMK MRT in the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home