The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, March 11, 2005

I Can Still Smell It In The Air......
Of going under Arwen Requiem Gown that it! \/^__^

Was looking at this auction and reading the description when the feeling about how wrong the description was came. For a start, the Overdress/Jumper is a Grey Velvet (probably) that had been dyed Blue for the front panels, and the back Lavender/Lilac. And it isn't lined. For the Underdress, it was Lavender/Lilac and has a split at the back. Some parts are not hem/overstitch either.

You know, whenever I feel stressed or sad, guess like Sir Ian McKellen said about his memoriable experience being part of LOTR, I just need to close my eyes and think back to the days I spent working at the LOTR Exhibition, especially the final few days of Condition Reporting and I can feel my cheeks blush and my heart puff up out of great happiness. Memories will always last if you cherish it.

If I'm given a choice to repeat something in my life, I chose the whole of the LOTR Exhibition Experiences and this time, apply earlier to become the Condition Report when the items arrived in Singapore too! -__^

Okay, must apply early for the Star Wars one and that means starting and completing my Star Wars Costumes by May 19th and beyond, doing a great job on them and giving people like William, Ross and Anna a lecture on Costuming & Materials Usage in Star Wars! -__^

That reminded me, got lots of sketches to settle for the infos I had collected from the LOTR Exhibition. Cat is waiting.....

Oh! LOTR Exhibition Sydney or more stuffs for my Costuming Needs? @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home