The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, August 05, 2005

I Have Made My Choice……
On what kind of outfit I’ll be wearing for Hari Raya Aidilfitri this year. ^__^

So what it is?


How I actually came to the decision? Seriously, since 2003, I had wanted to combine one of my costumes with my Hari Raya Outfit. Initially want to do the Silver, High-Necked Elven Outfit but after 2 years of fail finding affordable Lace or Chiffon or Organza or even Patterned Satin for the Inner Dress, kinda had given up of doing it rite now.

Then this year, my Annwyn Gang recommended doing an Evil LOTR Characters Theme for ourselves during this year’s Halloween Party. After throwing around ideas on which I should do, from Mouth of Sauron to Twilight Ringwraith to Uruks, I remembered watch a part of the ROTK EE Documentary that talk about an initial plan to have Sauron at the Gate of Mordor during the Final Battles of the War of the Ring. His Outfit is very Elvish (with Galadriel-like belt too! -__^ ) and I thot, since I fancy Elves too much, why not do him?

Well, design his outfit from that single picture seems so hard as can't make out much. Then it stuck me to try making his Robe after Celeborn's TTT Robe which I think no one had tried doing before. Later, it strike me to kill as many birds as possible with 1 stone so the idea for it to be also my Hari Raya Aidilfitri Outfit striked me. -__^ Add a Tudung, maybe a small coat and I got something that can pass as Arabic-Inspired or Chinese-Inspired to the public eyes instead of totally LOTR. -__^ Anyway, this Outfit gonna cost me more than SGD200 so make as well use it as much as possible. I REALLY, REALLY need a proper clothing for Hari Raya and all those Weddings I'm gonna attend one of these days.

So till I get myself the Silver High-Necked Elven Outfit, Celeborn's TTT Robe will do the job. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home