The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I Need More Money And Something To Do Before SW Exhibition.....
Looking at TNP on Tues, I saw an Ads by Adecco about Cirque Du Soleil employing 250 people for their visit here this September 8 through October 2.

And one job that attact my interest reads

Costume Dresser
• Facilitate fast changes between acts
• Handle costumes maintenance and basic laundry
• Other duties e.g. shoe painting

• Relevant experience in a similar capacity

• 6-day week
• Evening till late

I could use that job tho' I barely have solid cert. to show that I can handle costumes and such BUT it's in Sept and the week before Sept, I'll be bounded to Kelly Services again for 6 months. =__= So can't get myself bounded to Adecco for this job. And my job for the NJRC only ending on 10th Sept.

This job will be a great learning on how such Costumes-Driven Performance is done and add more stuffs to my Costuming Resume.

A great pity........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home