The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, July 08, 2005

When Was The Last Time I Donated Blood?
Think a year before I left school which should be around late 2002. =__= Man! I still got 2 more years of Blood Donating to do to fulfil my vow when I was about to receive my GCE 'A' Level Results which I started in 1999. Or was it 1 more year?

Anyhow, a note to self, can check out where is the next Blood Donation Drive is at here.

So my next one will either be the Fri after next (July 22nd) at Masjid Sultan or late this month at Ang Mo Kio CC on 31st July. Think I'll go to the Masjid Sultan one as the earlier the better and easily to get my rear to Raffles Hospital to eat lunch. -__^ AMK CC too much walking, away from well-used roads in case of anything (I may get a little dizzy since so long didn't donate blood) and too near home other than still so far away.

Okay, got to eat more Iron Vitamin Pills to increase my Heamoglobin Count. ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home