The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, July 22, 2005

Finally I Had Started It Again…..
Yub! After almost 4 years of delays and endless clashes, I had started to donate Blood again.

Went to Sultan Mosque today and donated blood. Not much people there and the place is almost empty of the public; heard only about 30+ people came to donate today. After going through the usual endless form-filling and health test, I finally started donating blood around 4.15pm. By 5pm, had finished everything and making my way to No. 1 Costume Costume to meet Dorothy who unfortunately was at a Meeting. =__=

Overall report:
Same old feelings when donating blood and a little dizziness here and there but overall no problem at all. -__^ Can next donate blood Oct 14th onwards tho' I guess with my good amount of blood, Oct 1st onwards will do the job if there is a need since Oct will see the Rammadan starting. -__^Hmmmm.....according to the online diary, there is on nearby at Kebun Baru Community Club this 16th Oct. Must check calender if it's during the Fasting Month or not.....

Ops! Hari Raya Puasa is on Nov 3rd so that means Ramadan will start on 7th Oct or something. =__= So unless on Oct 16th I'm having my Monthly, can't donate blood or I have to donate blood in the first week of Oct at the Blood Bank itself. =__=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home