The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Forget to add:
Celebro is acting weird again. Before, I can't Scan Disk or Defrangement the harddisk, which I put to the installation of the Broadband/D-Link. Then, the electric wire outlet for the recharger had shifted causing me having to hang the wire from the screen to ensure it stays in the top portion and the battery rechanged.
Now, after intercepting a few HTML.Redlof.A virus, I can't set the My Computer-Eagle's Stuff screen to be in Web Page format. Must had deleted something important after that darn virus had been quarantine and deleted manually. Now I can't view the pictures or website while in My Computer.

Must remember to bring this notebook to the school's Toshiba Computer Service Centre or the one at Kallang Way next week on my "Off" days. Bet I'll need to change Celebro's Harddisk within 1-2 years, as soon as I got BIG money and the harddisk finally give up on me. >__< And now I must go through the endless hours of backing up all the files to CD-RW. >__< Wish this notebook is connected to some Zip or CD-R Drive (but I can't afford to buy them now!). And ya, something is awfully wrong with the Printer after the last time I removed the ink carteriage.

Problems! Problems! Problems! >____<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home