The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, April 12, 2003

Finished A Few Stuffs Now
1. Ironed all the Beaded Laces (now got to split them up according to type and "file" into the IKEA Box)
2. Scanned all my Cosplay Photos (now got to process & trim them)
3. Got some extra cash. (Later may go to Central to do some seafood marketing and tomorrow morning the rest of the market. Remainder goes into my account and pay up my school fees)

Anyhow, the TTT VCD Parish copied for me started to have some problems. Initially, the top film of 2 of them were peeling off, now the 3rd CD is kinda damaged. Heck! Luckily it was not that good or else I'll cry a bucket. Can't wait for the Theater Released to be released this Aug. Now got to decide wherther to get the VCDs (Con: No special features) or the DVD (Cons: Can't be played on Celebro and I MUST get Region 1 one). Will have to see which one I can afford then. -__^

Oh! Last nite I did some evaluation on the drawing of Arwen's Battle Outfit Aisyah e-mailed to me the other day. Did some personal intepretation of how it can comes together with some recommanded fabrics. Must reply back to her about it. -__^ Donno if I should also sent her the writtings I did on the pictures itself cause after 10 minutes, my handwrittings started getting messy and only I can interprete. @__@ Must had been the pen (was using one of those Liquid Point pens that will smudge if left onto the paper too long). Will scan it and see what's the result. -__^

Hmm, must remember later to get a SGD15 POD card to top up my handphone. And then, conserve my phone calls and SMS so this SGD15 will last till I can afford another SGD25 (or more) one, next May 12th. -__^

Must do a little more copying from the internet then got to log off. This computer is starting to act weird again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home