The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, April 07, 2003

Still Got Lots More Beaded Lace Pieces To Iron . . .
Think I can only finish it later tonight. @__@

Anyhow, repack some of the stuffs that are to be recycled. Went through the pack containing clothing and I keep feeling sayang to let go some of them. But forced myself; if I keep doing that I will never reduce the amount of junks in this house! I got to let go; it's the best and most honourable thinging to do. Also keep hearing myself saying I-Migh-Need-It-Later-For-Cosplay. Heck! I not gonna cosplay so much so why should I keep them? Anyway, majority of my costumes are tailored made, by myself or the seamtress. I have to let them go as they are junk! Spoilt! Torn! Faded! Outdated!

Heck! When in the world can I reduced the amount of things in this house? My dad is being very, very uncooperative. Previously, I had managed to clear this upstair common room a bit. Can comfortably do my cloth cutting there if I need and the center toilet is pretty clear that it can be used for bathing or washing hands/minor laundry. But guess what happened? My dad clear up his room and dump boxes upon boxes of his stuffs into the common room making it crowded again and his cloth rack into the toilet! @__@ Wish I can just throw all those stuffs away; am getting irritated with his actions. Heck! The month when he went to Haj was quite calming cause the house is pretty clear and it's quiet all days (sometimes I wonder if that Ear infection he had a year or 2 back had cause him to be hard of hearing too, thus having to on the TV and Radio volume till so loud!). I can't wait to own my own house and be the master of the house! >__<

Okay, going to sleep now. Got somethings to do tomolo at Chinatown.

Ps: For my Arwen Rose Dress, I just gonna use the normal white pipping for the collar of the Red Overcoat. IMHO it looks more accurate that way, and based on a picture like this, but bigger and clearer:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home