The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, April 07, 2003

WARNING . . . A FLOOD IS COMING . . . . .
Wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! >__< Gotten this piece of news from LOTR_Costumes:

Message: 5
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 11:38:23 -0700
From: "Cat Devereaux"
Subject: New United Cutlery releases

We've been hearing the rumors for a while... but you know the info is solid when the "buy" pages start coming up

Very confirmed items:
- ARAGORN'S ELVEN HUNTING KNIFE W/ SHEATH
- LEGOLAS' FIGHTING DAGGERS W/ SHEATHS
- ELVEN WARRIOR SWORD
- STRIDER'S RANGER SWORD SCABBARD W/ EATING KNIFE!

The additional items that folks will like... Staffs are schedule for later in the year and they mention crowns but don't say which or when.

For the full tease... http://www.bladesbybrown.com/lotr.html

-Cat-


You know I want the Elven Sword the most, other than their armors. With me gonna get the Witchking sword from Danny this June/July for SGD300 and then still afford the bolt of black cloth for my Ringwraith and Silk Velvet, plus specially made trimmings for my Arwen Gown, I wonder if I can still afford that sword IF it comes out the end of this year. Bet it gonna cost at least SGD700. Hai . . . must start work like this, but where? I can't take up a full hour job with Mak needing me at home most of the time, and having to do mine and my friends' costumes & props. But I needed the money . . . .

Hai . . . will see how . . .

Anyhow, I got this humorous result:

Elrond
HASH(0x841f210)


Which generic Lord of the Rings Elf are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Hahahahahaahaaha, me as Elrond? Thot I'm more the Arwen type. -__^


About the things I got to do, I had ironed all the lace trimings that don't have the beadings. Am now ironing those with the beadings. And I don't know why but certain types of beadings (those using the larger beads or double beaded) is giving me goosebumps. I don't know why. @__@ So I'm not ironing them (they are difficult to iron anyway) and putting them away. Maybe I'll just sell them off or redo the beadings if I needed more laces.

And I wonder if this is Sena's Blog

Will someone do me a favor and help me do (or teach me how to do) a Darth Vader-AOTC Anakin & a Haldir Blog Layout?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home