The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

FIX IT!
Accidentally found out where is that Scanner Cable. Now I got long hours of scanning and editing to do on this computer. And all this while I thought the scanner cable was the bigger one that is similar to the printer's cause the old one was. I know this scanner was different but can't remember what cause it isn't mine. Well, got to start scanning all those pictures and drawings and Clefairy . . . ops! I mean pictures of Padme, Maul & Clefairy. -__^

Also find out why this computer speak has no sound; it wasn't connected to the computer in the first place! @__@ Now had fixed it with some guide with my bro (he himself only figure it out today @__@ ). Hai . . . this is what happened when you don't own the computer, there is too many things connected to it, and the guide book had gone into the Black Hole of my dad's room. Heck, one of the things I had learned from my late mom (although I do get irritated with her) was to keep all Guide Books that comes with the electronics/items in a safe and one place, until the item get thrown away. The other is to file all my bills, letters, etc and another is that to do things in style. The unfortunate one is that I'm pretty messy too at home and can't resist a bargain (okay, maybe I can't resist a bargain when it comes to SW Stuffs! ^__^ ).

Hmm, a silver lining after the dark thunderstorm?

After all the scanning, got to find my Mak's Maybank Bank Book so that I can go and update it. I know I keep it somewhere very save but can't locate it in my room yet. And yet my room is already tidy up and arranged properly, although I still can't do much filing cause can't spare the money to buy the files/boxes or no more space to put the bookcase. Hope it's isn't keep by someone else in the house. *roll eyes* Must also go through all my collections to let go those I CAN let go (sticking to Maul, Vader & IRG now, and Sg SW Stuffs). And then, the sewings and ironing.

Hai . . . . hope Celebro don't need a new battery pack again cause I just replace it last year, exactly a year ago. The first one lastest for 2 years with the least maintance carried out. And it cost SGD198 w/o school discount. >__< And it does need to get fix this time but as usual no money to spare to pay for it. And I got to go all the way to Kallang Way(?) to the Service Centre. @__@ Will see how when April 12/13th comes and I got some cash to spare (Must make sure I do the whole month marketing too on that day, which means got to deduct SGD200+ to buy all the meat and seafoods).

To Aisyah:
Thanks! ^__^ Guess I'm starting to snap again these days. And I thought I was recovering. @__@ Hai . . .ya, life is like a box of chocolate. But somethings, it's as bitter as it can get for me. I'm just becoming more bitter and heartless as I grow older. Too many problems, too little ways to solve it. @__@ Will see how I can settle them. Must rearrange my life again and not look to the past no more. Thanks for your advice! ^__^ I really appreciate it! ^__^ ((((((HUGS)))))))

Okay, got to start scanning now while I still can . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home