The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

I HAD FOUND IT! ^__^
I had found my POSB Trust-Fund Bank book! ^__^ Been hunting it for 3 years and guess where I found it? Under my table among the old photo albums. D'oh! >__< Inside, I saw that I got SGD992.22 and since I'm way over 21 (okay, only 2 years), I can withdraw the money easily, I think! Tomolo will go to the bank and try to withdraw everything and close the account since it's now useless. Will transfer a few hundreds into my other POSBank Account and the rest deposit into my OCBD Bank account. Now I can pay the school fees and go back to school to finish up my project.

If this works immediately, YES! I don't need to withdraw my Singapore Shares or Pawn any of my jewellery or wait till I get the money for the marketing. Pray that it'll work! -__^

Oh the Ringwraith Sword? Nope, I'll only buy it from Danny this June as promised (although now I'm assured I CAN buy it from him). Must save up for it, remember? That way, it'll taste more sweet when I held and swing it in my hand. -__^ But I can send off to get my D/Reiko Costume done now. Think the skirt will cost the max SGD40 while the blouse (one or both) around SGD40-50 each. Or should I attempt to lower my weight a couple kg first? (Wait, that means I got to buy a week or more supply of slimming drink; think will get the kind that I have to mix myself instead of the ready-to-drink one. Save money! -__^)

Will see how tomolo. Anyhow, I must go to Chinatown to check Mak's Bank book, and get Yazid's Wig. Not sure if I can make it to send my gown to the seamstress.

Will see how tomolo . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home