The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, April 03, 2003

Send Out A Few E-Mails/Private Message To Some People . . .
One was to Lynn asking how much she'll charge for the tailoring of a Japanese Junior High School Blouse, and how much for a Harry Potter Scarf.
One to this Avery who told me at CosFesta that he can do commision works for weapons. Ask him how much he'll charge for the Elven Sword, either just the base or the completed item (well, I don't mind doing the painting myself -__^ ).
One to Enish asking wherther his team still take up Commision Works on Western Sword.
Will wait for their replies.

Douglas/Kai had also replied to my enquires on the measurements of his Elven Sword. Man! I love his Jedi Braces/Gauntlet and I love his Elven Sword! ^__^ He's very kind enough to provide for me the basic measurements of his Elven Sword, and gave a little advice on how how it should be for me. A Big Thank you Douglas/Kai! -__^

If I had the skills, I'll go down to my Bro's school Technical Lab and do this Sword myself but unfortunately, my skills in props making is still at beginners (I'm taking ages to make Yazid's latest Frodo Staff; Maybe I should move on to trying on 1"-1.5" Wooden Dowel now). So there is a high likeliness I'll commission it out, at least the Wooden Base. If I do get to do the 3rd Age Elven Armor (aka the Elven Archers) after I had completed ALL my LOTR Costuming Projects, I'll need this Sword. And I doubt the official one by United Cutlery will comes out so soon (at most, in Dec I think!). And I still got to save up some money to pay for the Witchking Sword Scabbard, and much, much later, the Elven Soldiers Helmets ( 2nd & 3rd Age) from UC, whenever it get released that is!

Okay, off to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home