The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, April 05, 2003

Got A Couple Of Things To Settle After This . . .
Redraw the design of Arwen Rose Dress. The one I drew and inked before got the actual sleeves design so I had to draw one with the sleeves similar to McCall's 3010. The first one I drew was too shaped; the skirt part is way too like that of a gown (full, need Can-Can) so I had to redraw a much straight cut one. Now I got to ink and label it, then roughly sketch how the back looks like since I was a train of about 1/2' on the back only. -__^

Then, I got to iron those laces pieces.

And sew the bottom of my white skirt meant for the Angel Sanctuary Sister Costume (I still need to do the veil/headress and make/buy the black bow).

And recut and sew my Luke Skywalker Cloak; well almost like it except that I'm using Cotton Drill and the Hood is lined with Bright Blue Cotton-Polyester.

And redo the bottom of my Maroon Handmaid Cloak. Oh! Don't forget to iron it a bit so the Lining stay inside the cloak.

And rearrange again the pile of cloths I got.

And get off this computer so I can do the above. >___<

Darn! I need to buy the Scanner Cable and extension wires since I'm doing the ironing on an iron board! >___<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home