The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, April 04, 2003

I Am Tired . . . .
Nothing much had been done this week. I tried to do my Cosplay Website but too tired of the fact that I keep having to change CDs to get to my pictures. And that pirated MS FrontPage Program refused to save some of the pictures! @__@ If only I got the money to buy the original. I also need to redo the WHOLE of my Star Wars Website, revamp a bit my Imperial Royal Guard Website and do a bunch of other SW related website like SW Celebrations (Tips, Ideas etc on how to intergrate SW into you Wedding, Birthday, Halloween Party etc), Darth Maul Sanctuary, Darth Vader Hibernation Chamber etc. Hai . . . if only Celeborn didn't get spoil and need a complete reboot last Jan 2001, I'll had done all those websites and only need to update it here and there. >__<

Anyhow, I'm trying to reduce spending time online now so I can finish my costumes, props and do something about the things in my room. And maybe earn some money making costume/props for my friends. I can do some Gothic Lolita Headress and do more Jedi Food Pellets (yes, yes, I need to get a new Can of Primer first, and find Krylon's Gun Metal first). And I need to sell off those junks that belong to my family and I had deemed useless. Anyone willing to accompany me one fine Sunday, selling those stuffs cheaply at Clark Quay? ^__^ A small percentage, after deduction the rental fee, can be earned! -__^

Hmmm, should I put up my Wish List on the Left Bar of this Blog?
And the list of LOTR Characters/Costumes that had been taken?

Will see how . . . -__^

Ps: Why in the world is this blog title still not changed? >__<
Pss: I take that back; it finally changes JUST NOW. @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home