The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

The Words On This Blog Are Aligned In A Weird Way . . . .
Anyway, reports from yesterday and the day before.

April 1st-April Fools!!!
Went to East Coast Parkway Beach with the family and my aunt's. A bit boring IMHO. I wanted to get my bro snap some pictures of me in my Mitsuki Sanada costume BUT my darn nosy aunt was there. >__< Spent the day with my feet in the sea and sand, sunbathing under the fading tree and watching the horizon. The good thing is, I walk from the area (before Bedok Jetty, end of Area E) to MacDonald. The journey too me around 20-30 minutes but it's quite enriching. Saw the changes that had occured there since I last came (in 1998), saw where are the Chalet and also saw how much the MacDonald area had changed. Also see quite an amount of good photography areas, including an abardon old gate to a swimming pool or something. ^__^ There are a LOT more shops there, from Komala Fast Food to Coffee Beans to Starbuck to Gurame. And after the walk back to where everyone else is, I FEEL LIGHT AND REFRESH!! Muwhaahahahahhahaha! ^__^ And since I came back yesterday, I don't feel hungry easily. Hehehehehee, maybe I should go for a long walk everytime before my meals. -__^

Later that nite, I saw that a number of the boards at TFN Jedi Council had changed their banners. JC got TFN Literature Banners while the FanForce gotten either of 2 Star Trek FanForce Banner. Ask Shara_82 for a change for a few days and gotten it. Ha! If only I had noticed it earlier, then the joke will work better! -__^


April 2nd-My Feet Hurts
I started posting at SgAnime Forum. Can no longer resist it as Moogle started a thread on LOTR Cosplay. She's interested in doing Legolas and this Maya interested in doing Eowyn. More addition to the team for MAC Cosplay I hope! -__^

Just now, someone at SingaporeAnimeNews Forum said he's interested in doing Ringwraith but seems half hearted. Hai, I hope we don't get more than 9 Ringwraith this Dec; then I got to come as the Witchking of Angmar with his "sucking lemons" mouth! @__@ Anyhow, I'll make sure my Ringwraith Robes are the BEST in Singapore, since someone had posted online how she did the Boots Armor and Gauntlets using Vinyl Floor Mats/Tikar Getah. ^__^

April 3rd-My Eyes Feel Strained
As the title said. @__@

Anyhow, I got to send my Arwen Gown to the seamstress by this Weekend. But I want look for a wider Braids Trimmings for the Upper Arm part of the gown first. And I haven't redraw the new design of the sleeves. Will go for McCall's 3010 Sleeves instead since the velvet is a bit too stiff to do the semi-circle sleeves like the original. -__^ And then, I'll wait for April 13th to get the money to pay for it and wear it for the first time, in time for CosFest this June. *\/^__^ *

Better sign off and do something else now, other than surfing net . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home