The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, May 05, 2003

My Arwen Gown Is Not Ready Yet >__<
Called up the shop today and she said an "urgent" order by a Mak Andam had put all other orders on hold. @__@ But I want to ask for price quote and maybe send off my Neo Costumes by 7th May so I can get it back by 15th May afternoon (other that I'm not too sure how much cloth I should get for it!). And I got to find out how much cloth I'll need for my Galadriel Costume as I don't want to run a risk of the gown not being suffiently wide enough from lack of cloth (8 1/8 - 9 1/8 yards is needed according to the pattern, so for me probably 6m?).

Anyhow, I have decide to send my Adam Kadmon & Arwen Blood Red Gown to next year. Well, it's probably because I'm still holding on to that little hope that my previous seamstress will return to me all my cloth or get it done (and I'm gonna pay only the max 50% of the original SGD300). Anyhow, for the later, I vow to do it myself and get the correct fabric for the trimings and underdress. Darn! I must make a trip to Little India on a weekday soon to find that cloth.

Hmm, so what else other than doing my websites and surfing net can I do today (no, I'm in no mood to open the sewing machine >__< ). Will see, maybe around 3pm I'll make a trip to Arab Street to get the cloth for Neo's Costume (if it's below SGD30 for 5m). Must still decide which fabric I want to use for Myrtle's Robe which I'll start doing soon.

Hai . . . 7 more days till I get some extra cash to spare. @__@

Oh no! I should be going to Bishan to withdraw my Singapore Shares too today. But my bro is not back from school yet. >__<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home