The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, May 04, 2003

X-Men 2 Was Great . . .
But I feel they are trying to fit in too many characters too fast into it. The action and fight scenes are mind blowing; I love the starting when Nightcrawler kicked lots of human butts. And Magneto, boy, is he a real villian in disguise; taking every chance to try to make his dream comes true. With Mystic in toll, it's almost became a reality if the rest of the X-Men didn't try to prevent it. -__^

But one thing I feel not rite is the way they tried to hint that Pheonix is coming, it seems too early and unless I missed what Jean said at the beginning of the movie, I have no idea how in the world it managed to enter Jean Grey. I know how in the cartoon (and probably in the comics since I used to have Dark Pheonix card) but in this movie . ..I just don't get it. Well, those who didn't have any background infos on X-Men will think that Jean Grey is dead and gone, drowned but as hinted by her "newer" power, the fire in her eyes and that Pheonix-like shadows in the lake was at the end of the movie, she'll be back.

Okay, I'll wait for X-Men 3 to comes out. Maybe by then, I know how to sew properly and ended up in Rogue's or Storm's suit. -__^ Black is after all my favorite color! ^__^

Okay, back to do some Website building now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home