The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Saturday, May 03, 2003

Saw Some Photos From The MCC Photoshoot
Here's the link: MCC Photoshoot (Miaka's)

There seems to be 2 Lord Of The Rings Cosplay and 1 Harry Potter and for something put together in a short period, I can say not bad. I actually intended to join in to add the Star Wars touch but money is bad and the timing is wrong so I forgo it. Anyhow, I'm a Singapore Cosplayer, not Malaysian. Better give it to where it belongs to.

Hai . . . my Lord of the Rings Cosplay in Singapore, wonder how well it'll turn out. I kinda suck as Eowyn at CosFesta for the obvious reason that I haven't completed the costume (and I still haven't now @__@ ) and wonder how well my Arwen will turn out. And I kinda worried about the Mourning Gown trimmings; I'm not willing to use something less accurate like some Colored Trimmings. I want it to be as close as possible!! >__< Maybe I should learn how to do embroyies work. Must remember to get the guide/how-to book on it when I'm at the library or any of the book store.

Off to bath now; will talk cock more later this evening after I come back from watching X-Men 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home