The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, May 01, 2003

Look At The Latest Items At Nobel Collection! @__@
I want Galadriel Brooch!!!! >___<



It's so beautiful and I can pin it to my future Galadriel Gown. >__< But it cost a blasting USD97.50 w/o shipping (after will probably be SGD230++) and I still want to get the other stuffs first, including the Fellowship Brooch, King of Men Ring, Elrond Ring and The Ring of Barahir. And don't forget that Nanya (movie version), whenever it comes out will take main priority. Hai . . .hope by the time I start working, the items are still being sold so I can get them.

Okay, off to bed now. Will talk what's been happening in my life and other rants later today when I wakes ups.

Mini Maul, get off my bed will ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home